Santiago L. Capparelli represented and assisted clients on a very varied range of civil, commercial and environmental matters, including representation on judiciary proceedings before the Courts with seat in the City of Buenos Aires, as well as Courts existing on several other Provinces of the Argentine Republic (Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza, Chaco, among others). Further, he has represented and assisted clients on international arbitration proceedings administered by the Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, ("ICC"), and at a domestic level before the General Arbitration Tribunal of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Market, the Arbitral Tribunal of the Buenos Aires Grain Stock Exchange Market, the Mediation and Arbitration Business Center (“Centro Empresarial de Mediación y Arbitraje”), and in "ad-hoc" proceedings.
- Colegio Público de Abogados de Buenos Aires (City of Buenos Aires).
- Colegio de Abogados de San Isidro (Province of Buenos Aires).
- Lawyer, graduated with Honors at the Universidad de Belgrano Law School, in 1993.
- Harvard Law School – “Program of Instruction for Lawyers”. 1998
- Louisiana State University / Universidad Torcuato Di Tella/ Universidad Católica Argentina/ Universidad Austral: “Introduction to the Legal System of the United States”. 2003;
- Washington College of Law, American University – “First Annual Summer Session on International Arbitration”. Washington D.C, 2005.
- 1994-2003: Iacona, Capparelli & Asociados, Abogados (Partner)
- 2003-2005: Estudio Michelson (Associate)
- 2005-2011: Baker & McKenzie (Local Partner between 2012 and 2017)
Spanish and English.
Florencia D’Angelo has represented and assisted clients in a varied amount of civil, commercial and environmental matters, in out-of-Court procedures (negotiations, consumer’s claims, mediations, conflictual situation analysis and legal counseling based in the above), as well ad judicial and arbitration procedures.
- Colegio Público de Abogados de Buenos Aires.
- Lawyer, graduated at the Austral University Law School, in the year 2012.
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, Lyon, France – Exchange program. Year 2011.
- LLM, Austral University.
- 2012-2013: Estudio Allende & Brea (Paralegal)
- 2013-2017: Estudio Baker & McKenzie (Associate)
Spanish, English, French, Italian.
Leandro J. Caputo has worked at the National Court of Justice on Commercial Matters and in renowned Law Firms for 30 years. He has developed a great range of experience in complex civil and commercial litigation, domestic and international arbitration (under the rules of ICC, LCIA, HKIAC, UNCITRAL, among others), bankruptcy, corporate and shareholder conflicts, insurance conflicts, contractual conflicts, post-M&A litigation and anti-trust conflicts.
- Buenos Aires Public Bar
- Buenos Aires Bar
- ICC Institute of World Business Law
- International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)
- ICC Argentine arbitration commission.
- Lawyer, University of Buenos Aires, School of Law, 1995.
- Diploma in Oil and Natural Gas, University of Buenos Aires, School of Law, 1998.
- Diploma in Company Law, Holborn College, University of Wolverhampton, 2002.
- Peruvian Catholic University, Administrative Law for Arbitrators, 2018.
- ICC Masterclass for Arbitrators, São Paulo, 2019.
- Columbia Law School-Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Comprehensive Course on International Commercial Arbitration, New York, 2019.
- Peruvian Catholic University, Arbitration in Contracts with the State, 2019.
- Peruvian Catholic University, Practice on Contracts with the State, 2019.
- 1989-1998: National Courts of Justice
- 1998-2009: Estudio M&M Bomchil (Associate).
- 2009-2019: Bruchou, Fernández Madero y Lombardi (Partner).
Spanish, English, Portuguese and comprehension of French