Santiago L. Capparelli represented and assisted clients on a very varied range of civil, commercial and environmental matters, including representation on judiciary proceedings before the Courts with seat in the City of Buenos Aires, as well as Courts existing on several other Provinces of the Argentine Republic (Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza, Chaco, among others). Further, he has represented and assisted clients on international arbitration proceedings administered by the Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, ("ICC"), and at a domestic level before the General Arbitration Tribunal of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Market, the Arbitral Tribunal of the Buenos Aires Grain Stock Exchange Market, the Mediation and Arbitration Business Center (“Centro Empresarial de Mediación y Arbitraje”), and in "ad-hoc" proceedings.
- Colegio Público de Abogados de Buenos Aires (City of Buenos Aires).
- Colegio de Abogados de San Isidro (Province of Buenos Aires).
- Lawyer, graduated with Honors at the Universidad de Belgrano Law School, in 1993.
- Harvard Law School – “Program of Instruction for Lawyers”. 1998
- Louisiana State University / Universidad Torcuato Di Tella/ Universidad Católica Argentina/ Universidad Austral: “Introduction to the Legal System of the United States”. 2003;
- Washington College of Law, American University – “First Annual Summer Session on International Arbitration”. Washington D.C, 2005.
- 1994-2003: Iacona, Capparelli & Asociados, Abogados (Partner)
- 2003-2005: Estudio Michelson (Associate)
- 2005-2011: Baker & McKenzie (Local Partner between 2012 and 2017)
Spanish and English.
Florencia D’Angelo has represented and assisted clients in a varied amount of civil, commercial and environmental matters, in out-of-Court procedures (negotiations, consumer’s claims, mediations, conflictual situation analysis and legal counseling based in the above), as well ad judicial and arbitration procedures.
- Colegio Público de Abogados de Buenos Aires.
- Lawyer, graduated at the Austral University Law School, in the year 2012.
- Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, Lyon, France – Exchange program. Year 2011.
- LLM, Austral University (ongoing).
- 2012-2013: Estudio Allende & Brea (Paralegal)
- 2013-2017: Estudio Baker & McKenzie (Associate)
Spanish, English, French, Italian.