Santiago Capparelli authored, participated, or has been recognized as follows:
- Co-authored the Argentine chapter of the “Baker & McKenzie International Arbitration Yearbook” (editions 2010 to 2017).
- Authored the following papers: “The Bustos case: its regrettable departure from “Smith” and “Provincia de San Luis” and its wrongful support in United States Supreme Court’s case law” (La Ley, Suplemento Actualidad, April 12, 2005); “Supreme Court’s clarifications needed regarding judiciary control of arbitral awards" (La Ley, May 8, 2008); and “Can governmental entities submit commercial disputes to arbitration? An overview of “arbitrability” under Argentine law” (Arbitration Newsletter of the International Bar Association, Vol. 15 No. 1, March 2010).
- Participated as arbitrator in the “Willem C. Vis (East) Moot 82008/2013), as well as in the final rounds of the Foreign Direct Investment Moot (Buenos Aires, 2016).
- Participated as speaker in international arbitrations seminars organized by Baker & McKenzie, in Buenos Aires, Miami, Bogotá, City of Mexico, Sao Paulo, Río do Janeiro and Lima, as well as in the Conference of Commercial and Investment arbitration organized by the Center of Mediation and Arbitration of the Argentine Chamber of Commerce (May 2017).
- Represented the Buenos Aires office of Baker & McKenzie, on the Steering Committee of the Latin American International Arbitration Group (2012 to 2017).
- Member of the User's Council of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (2015-2017).
- Chambers & Partners has been distinguishing him for many consecutive years as leader practitioner in dispute resolution in Argentina.
Leandro Caputo authored, participated, or has been recognized as follows:
- Authored many articles in local and in international journals, contributions to collective books (in subject matters as bankruptcy, liability, arbitration, company Law conflicts) and the book “Inoponibilidad de la personalidad jurídica societaria” -Piercing the veil of incorporation- (Astrea, 2006).
- Teaches International Arbitration (UBA, School of Law, Master in Law and Economics) and company Law Conflicts (UCA, School of Law, LLM and LLB).
- Chambers & Partners has been distinguishing him for many consecutive years as leader practitioner in dispute resolution in Argentina, including arbitration.
Between the last activities he has participated in, are the following:
- ICC annual meeting: On December 17th, 2019, Mr. Caputo participated in the annual meeting held by the International Chamber of Commerce Institute.
- ICC conference in Miami: between November 9th and November 12ve 2019, Mr. Caputo participated in the 17th International Arbitration Annual Conference organized by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Miami
- Dissertation in event held by UCEMA/CIMA: On October 30th 2019, Mr. Caputo discoursed about the new commercial arbitration Law in the III International Arbitration Days organized by UCEMA and the Civil and Commercial Court of Arbitration (CIMA, Spain), directed by Prof. Cecilia Lanús Ocampo and Prof. Roberto Hermida.
- Master course class in UBA: On October 24, 2019 Mr. Caputo dictated an arbitration class in the Business Legal Advise Masters class, in the University of Buenos Aires (UBA), directed by Prof. Julia Villanueva.