Santiago Capparelli authored, participated, or has been recognized as follows:
- Co-authored the Argentine chapter of the “Baker & McKenzie International Arbitration Yearbook” (editions 2010 to 2017).
- Authored the following papers: “The Bustos case: its regrettable departure from “Smith” and “Provincia de San Luis” and its wrongful support in United States Supreme Court’s case law” (La Ley, Suplemento Actualidad, April 12, 2005); “Supreme Court’s clarifications needed regarding judiciary control of arbitral awards" (La Ley, May 8, 2008); and “Can governmental entities submit commercial disputes to arbitration? An overview of “arbitrability” under Argentine law” (Arbitration Newsletter of the International Bar Association, Vol. 15 No. 1, March 2010).
- Participated as arbitrator in the “Willem C. Vis (East) Moot 82008/2013), as well as in the final rounds of the Foreign Direct Investment Moot (Buenos Aires, 2016).
- Participated as speaker in international arbitrations seminars organized by Baker & McKenzie, in Buenos Aires, Miami, Bogotá, City of Mexico, Sao Paulo, Río do Janeiro and Lima, as well as in the Conference of Commercial and Investment arbitration organized by the Center of Mediation and Arbitration of the Argentine Chamber of Commerce (May 2017).
- Represented the Buenos Aires office of Baker & McKenzie, on the Steering Committee of the Latin American International Arbitration Group (2012 to 2017).
- Member of the User's Council of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (2015-2017).